Recipe by Nat Da Brat
This is a wonderful, thick, creamy, zesty Caesar Dressing that has a definite taste of garlic.
- 5 -6 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon, juice of, only
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon frank red hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh crushed black pepper
- season with salt, if necessary
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk everything together in a bowl.
- Let stand in refrigerator for a couple hours.
- Notes: Will thicken even more when refrigerated.
- Do not keep this too long because of the raw egg (I throw mine out if not used the next day).
- I have used storebought "packaged" parmesean, and it still turns out good, but adjust salt accordingly.
- I have used low fat mayo, and even Miracle Whip and it still turns out OK.