Recipe by Nat Da Brat
This garlic butter is much better than any storebought. Vampires beware...it is a garlic lover's treat! Can easily be frozen in ice cube trays (make sure to plastic wrap the tray, or it will smell up your freezer) or ziplocks.
- 1 lb salted butter (room temp.)
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 -10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Butter is ready to use right away.
- Can be stored in fridge for a couple of weeks, but if you don't use much of it, it can be frozen into desired portions.
- I put this butter on vegetables of all kinds (Asparagus and Broccoli are best).
- Use to make garlic toast, or garlic bread.
- Best NOT to store in tupperware, as it is difficult to get the garlic smell out!