1/2 Photos of Nat's always requested Garlic Butter
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This garlic butter is much better than any storebought. Vampires beware...it is a garlic lover's treat! Can easily be frozen in ice cube trays (make sure to plastic wrap the tray, or it will smell up your freezer) or ziplocks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients together.
- 2Butter is ready to use right away.
- 3Can be stored in fridge for a couple of weeks, but if you don't use much of it, it can be frozen into desired portions.
- 4I put this butter on vegetables of all kinds (Asparagus and Broccoli are best).
- 5Use to make garlic toast, or garlic bread.
- 6Best NOT to store in tupperware, as it is difficult to get the garlic smell out!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's always requested Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.8
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 554.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g