Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rambling mint bush is found across south eastern Australia in moist forests and around waterways. This subtle Australian native herb with the taste and aroma of spearmint. So yes you can use mint from your backyard. I added chia seeds to mine for healthy having lots of fiber, Manganese, Phosphorus and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 236.59 ml ice cube
- 473.18 ml diced watermelon, well chilled
- 118.29 ml strawberry, frozen is good
- 9.85 ml caster sugar (optional)
- 2.46 ml native mint
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 56.69 g bundaberg dark rum
- 14.79-29.58 ml chia seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a mint leaf,.