Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A rambling mint bush is found across south eastern Australia in moist forests and around waterways. This subtle Australian native herb with the taste and aroma of spearmint. So yes you can use mint from your backyard. I added chia seeds to mine for healthy having lots of fiber, Manganese, Phosphorus and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 1 cup ice cube
- 2 cups diced watermelon, well chilled
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, frozen is good
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon native mint
- fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 2 ounces bundaberg dark rum
- 1 -2 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a mint leaf,.