Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a fast simple easy and delicious drink for you to enjoy or for your kids to enjoy
Make and share this Native Drink recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fruit (Wild Strawberries, Wild Blackberries, any fresh berry or perhaps peaches)
- 4 teaspoons honey (to taste)
- Combine the water with the crushed, strained (if desired) fruit.
- Add the honey and stir. Chill.
- Note: Great cool down for a warm day!
This is how I like to make my smoothies,since i don't use dairy and I like the way the flavor of the fruit stays pure and straightforward(definitely not for old/freezerburnt/tastless fruit)I like to make this with raspberries(store-bought) or wild dew berries(like blackberries,but smaller and waaaaay more flavor).It might not be fancy,but it's good,natural food.
I tried this with strained fresh strawberriesand blueberries and mashed bananas. I also used only 2 tsp honey. You are right it is easy and fast, and definitely delicious. A repeater! Lee