Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Vic Cherikoff
- 400 -500 g strawberries, washed and de-stalked
- 6 native pepper berries
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Blend all the ingredients until completely puréed.
- Be generous with the pepper.
- Use immediately as a salad dressing.
There's no need to add ordinary pepper to this dish but Missy Wombat has left out the most important ingredient: This is Fruit spice (see www.cherikoff.net/shop) which is a really aromatic herb mix which intensifies strawberries (and any other fruits) like magic. I use this dressing over any salad and even prepare them days in advance as the dressing makes the lettuces firmer (unlike unhealthy oil dressings).