Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy way to make the traditional Spanish dessert. Tastes just like the recipe my grandmother and mom use.
- In sauce pan warm milk.
- In separate bowl beat egg yolks, add sugar, flour and salt.
- Temper mixture with about 1/2 to 1 c of warm milk.
- Add mixture to sauce pan and heat until boils and thickens.
- Add vanilla.
- Remove from heat.
- In large bowl beat egg whites until stiff, fold mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Place in fridge.
- Serve cold.