1/3 Photos of Nathalie's Best Sugar Cookies
I have experimented with tons of sugar cookie recipes. Some come out too flat, some come out bland. I finally figured out the perfect recipe. It includes both granulated sugar and powdered sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix butter and white sugar till smooth. Add powdered sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well.
- 2Sift flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture slowly. Mix well.
- 3Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour or overnight.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Roll out dough on powdered sugared surface (you can use flour too). Roll out dough to 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 5Bake 7-9 minutes in preheated oven. Cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nathalie's Best Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.9
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g