My boyfriend (Nathan) made this sandwich for me one day and ever since I have loved it. In my personal opinion, it is better that McDonald's and Burger King's chicken sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using either a grill or George Foreman Grill, grill the chicken breasts till completely done.
- 2Butter the sub roll and put on grill for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- 3Cut chicken into strips while you wait for bun to grill. As soon as chicken is cut spread half of the cheese on the chicken.
- 4Spread mayo on both sides of the bun and quickly spread the remaining cheese on bottom bun (so it melts).
- 5Place the chicken on the bottom bun and sprinkle with lettuce.
- 6Place the top bun on and enjoy!
- 7If desired add more ingredients to make all six sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natedogg's Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2155.5
- Calories from Fat 812
- Total Fat 90.2 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 375.2 mg
- Sodium 2640.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 142.8 g