Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My boyfriend (Nathan) made this sandwich for me one day and ever since I have loved it. In my personal opinion, it is better that McDonald's and Burger King's chicken sandwiches.
- Using either a grill or George Foreman Grill, grill the chicken breasts till completely done.
- Butter the sub roll and put on grill for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut chicken into strips while you wait for bun to grill. As soon as chicken is cut spread half of the cheese on the chicken.
- Spread mayo on both sides of the bun and quickly spread the remaining cheese on bottom bun (so it melts).
- Place the chicken on the bottom bun and sprinkle with lettuce.
- Place the top bun on and enjoy!
- If desired add more ingredients to make all six sandwiches.
Delicious! One of my favorite lunches... although i've never called it this before - lol!