Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I threw this together tonight because I had a dirty kitchen. I thought to myself what is in my cabinets that can make a one dish wonder and after I added a little of this and that I got a new dish. This tasted great but the next time I make this I will add corn maybe green beans. I played it safe for the first attempt, I didn't want to ruin to much food.
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can milk (msy want to add more if necessary after 45 minutes of cook time)
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut up)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- mix soups, tomatoes, and milk together.
- chop onion and chicken and add to mixture.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- add rice.
- stir together in a 13x9 greased pan and bake at 375 for 45 minutes heck and if needed add a little more milk to aid in hydration of rice.
- bake an extra 15 minutes and enjoy!