Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I threw this together because I did not find exactly what I wanted here. The results were just like a pizza! mmmmmm this is very filling as well.
- 12 ounces noodles (we used med shells)
- 1 lb pepperoni (the thin presliced variety)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper (use any color)
- 6 garlic cloves (or to taste)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms (stems and pieces)
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives (slice into rings)
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes (undrained, italian has basil garlic and oregano)
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce (i used bertolli olive oil and garlic)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (whatever you wish we had monterray jack and xtra sharp cheddar so we made due)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- boil noodles of choice as directed on package.
- saute minced garlic and chopped onion in olive oil.
- add pepper saute until all veggies are tender.
- add mushrooms cut olives and tomatoes with juice (cut up tomatoes if they are large pieces).
- dump sauce in and parmesan cheese and stir all together.
- quarter pepperoni and stir into the sauce.
- let sauce get bubbly while noodles cook.
- drain noodles and return to pot.
- dump sauce over noodles.
- stir together.
- cover with cheese and cover for it to melt and serve or stir in the cheese.
- since sharp cheddar doesnt melt well it gets greasy I stirred the cheese in but if you were to use mozz i bet it would look nice to melt on top.