Oh man are these tasty!!! I typically purchase groceries that will last the month so I do not have to bother with the hustle and bustle of the grocery store more than that. As a result I have to be a little more inventive as my resources deplete. I went to big lots yesterday and found a can of enchilada sauce and figured that could make us a great meal and i could finally try my hand at enchiladas... Folks we just had the best damn enchiladas that ever passed our lips and i came straight here to record the magic and share with y'all. These were easy to prepare and coupled with refried beans and spanish rice we were utterly satisfied, i hope you enjoy this...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef in skillet drain majority of grease and add McCormick taco seasoning and chipotle. (add a dash of water if needed about 2 T).
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3In a 9x13 baking dish pour a small amount of enchilada sauce and spread around to coat bottom of pan.
- 4Measure 1 c of sauce and add 1 c of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese as well as the 3 american singles torn into pieces and stir together.
- 5warm up tortillas in microwave so they are pliable and do not crack open.
- 6Lay a tortilla in sauce and then flip over put some of the cheesy sauce mixture and a spoon full of beef roll tortilla and place seam on bottom of the pan, repeat until all of the sauce and beef are used and pan is filled.
- 7pour any remaining cheesy sauce on top and the rest of the remaining sauce
- 8cover evenly with remaining extra sharp cheddar and finely chopped onion.
- 9Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes or until cheese and sauce are bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natali's Awesome Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.5
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 124.4 mg
- Sodium 930.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.5 g