Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different take on goulash - no veggies and a little bite! Don't leave out the seasonings - they are essential for best flavor. Great served with a salad and hot biscuits or cornbread.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (ground)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) soup can water
- 8 ounces large macaroni, cooked al dente
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook until slightly brown.
- Add seasonings and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add soups and water - simmer 45 minutes.
- Combine with cooked macaroni and serve.