Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on a website as a way to use the edible nasturtium plant and flowers I am growing in my herb garden. It is a great sauce for fish. This goes well with chilled summer salmon, or any fish, fresh off the grill. Also makes a great spread for tea sandwiches, or any sandwich needing some zip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped capers
- 1⁄3 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons chopped nasturtium leaves
- Combine all ingredients. Keep chilled until ready to use.