Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My recipe :D ( Healthier )
Make and share this Nasi Lemak With Sambal Chicken Modified recipe from Food.com.
- For Rice :.
- Mix all the ingredients , and leave to cook for 10 minutes .
- For Chicken :.
- Cut and remove the seeds from the dried red chilli , soak in boiling water for 5 minutes .
- Drain the water , and blend it with 1 cup of water ; get chilli paste .
- Chop the chicken into smaller pieces .
- Dice the onion , ginger and garlic .
- Saute the garlic and ginger in a pan , under low heat for 2 minutes .
- Add the chilli paste into the pan , and mix until fragrant ; around 3 minutes .
- Add the water in the pan and cook for 5 minutes , until it thickens .
- Add the chicken , and the salt , and cook for another 2 minutes .
- Lastly , serve .