Great "fried rice" and really good with the egg on top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil rice ahead of time, and cool.
- 2Brown pork and onion. Add condiments.
- 3Combine everything and top with celery leaves and/or shrimp on top.
- 4Top each serving with a fried egg (optional).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nasi Goreng (Micronesian Rice)
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 553.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g