Recipe by Pinay0618
This is an interesting cheese appetizer recipe I found at the Kellogg's website.
- 1 cup all-bran bran buds (Kellogg's All-Bran preferred)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups grated hot pepper cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly crunch cereal.
- Stir flour and cereal.
- Set aside.
- Mix together cheeses, butter and seasoning salt until well blended.
- Add flour and cereal to cheese mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Divide dough in half.
- Form each half into a roll 1 1/4 inch diameter and 10 inches long.
- Wrap each roll in wax paper and freeze until firm or chill several hours.
- After dough is chilled cut 1/4 inch slices and place on lightly greased baking sheet, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake at 300°F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve warm or cold.