- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup red and green maraschino cherry, drained sliced
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring or 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a loaf pan with saran plastic wrap, leaving overhang to wrap over the top.
- Whip the whipping cream until almost stiff, add in the marshmallow cream gradually while still whipping.Fold in the fruits and flavourings of choice.
- Pour into the lined pan cover well and freeze.
- To serve remove and slice, serve with brandied cherries or marachinos and extra toasted almonds, or pecans.