1 hr 30 mins
Phil Franco's Note:
Crostata di Pasqua Napoletana
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cube the salami, ham or prosciutto and mozarella.
- 2Slightly beat the eggs.
- 3Add beaten eggs to ham, salami, mozarella and ricotta.
- 4Add Parmigiano cheese and fresh pepper
- 5Mix well.
- 6Place one pie crust into another and place them in a deep dish pie pan
- 7Pour in the egg, meat and cheese mixture.
- 8Bake at 350°F for about one hour.
- 9Turn off the oven and let the pie continue to cook while the oven cools.
- 10Test by placing a toothpick or fork into the pie. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready. Serve lukewarm.
- 11Serves 4.
- 12That's it!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naples Easter Pie (Pizza Rustica)
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1154.4
- Calories from Fat 752
- Total Fat 83.6 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 742.7 mg
- Sodium 4423.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 89.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: