Recipe by 4TheLuvofWine
I was tired of making spinach artichoke dip and saw this recipe on a bed and breakfast site. This dip disapeared at my last wine tasting party. Everyone loved it!
Top Review by Tera_H
I recently made this dip for a dinner party. It was very easy to make and I got a lot of requests for the recipe. I substituted sheepherders bread for the sourdough and added crackers. It was a hit!
- 1 round sourdough loaf (original recipe uses a french Bread round)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped green onion
- 1 cup of chopped ham
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- sourdough loaf or cracker (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut off the top of the Sourdough round.
- Hollow out the bread to form a bowl shape (Save the left over bread).
- Combine onions, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Ham and Cheese.
- Mix until completely blended.
- Fill the Bread shell with the cream cheese mixture and replace the top of the bread.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cut up the left over bread into bite size pieces and use for dipping.
- I cut up extra sourdough bread or serve crackers with this dip.