Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one has many variations. You can try adding any type of lettuce green to it, arugula, romaine, baby lettuces, red peppers, soybeans, any type or combo of citrus, it just all makes a great salad. The best part is the mint, though, so don't leave it out!
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lime juice or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 oranges, AZ sweets are the best, because they are so juicy
- 1 grapefruit
- 3 -4 cups of shredded napa cabbage or 3 -4 cups any other types salad greens
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh mint, chopped
- Mix all the dressing greens and layer on top of the salad! Enjoy!