Recipe by ChefOnTheMoon
I love this salad - double the dressing!
Top Review by STARTERWIFE
Oh what a nice healthy recipe,i use maruchan noodles as they have no trans fat and my husband is on a restricted diet,this recipe really helped him on superbowl day,veggies,almonds,and I did use a no trans fat butter.Thank you for sharing your great recipe,a keeper for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 heads napa cabbage
- 6 green onions
- 1⁄2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crush in package (do not use seasoning)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash, chop and dry Napa Lettuce and green onions, including the green parts and place in large bowl .
- In a saucepan melt butter and toast sesame seeds and ramen noodles until ingredients are light brown.
- Toss with the above mixture with lettuce and onions.
- Make the dressing: Mix in a shaker container. Shake well and mix with above right before serving.