Recipe by Lali
Another family favorite. (Hey, this family LOVES to eat) I keep the "toppings" in a ziplock. Keep the "dry" stuff seperate.
- 1 head napa cabbage, cut up
- 1 package ramen noodles, sauteed in butter
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cabbage as you would lettuce for salad.
- In small bowl, mix noodles, nuts and seeds.
- Set aside.
- In quart jar add vinegar and sugar, shake to dissolve sugar.
- Add soy sauce and oil.
- Put cabbage in bowl.
- top with nut mixture and pour dressing on top.
- Best when nut mixture stays.
- separate until ready to eat so noodles don't get soggy.