That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
These are great when you need to satisfy that chocolate craving- and eat breakfast at the same time! The chocolate chips melt on the top of the hot pancakes to form a delightful syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and cocoa together.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, buttermilk and oil. Add the liquids to the flour mixture and stir just until mixed- too much stirring will make the batter tough so be careful.
- 3Cook pancakes on a well oiled non-stick pan over medium heat.
- 4Cook until bubbles surface on the pancakes, then flip until done. Place on plates and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 5Serve with whipped cream on top if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Napa Goat Ranch Double Chocolate Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.5
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 304.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g