Recipe by That Napa Chicken Ranch
These are great for guests to grab on the go! You can add or change the fillings to suit whatever you have on hand!
Top Review by Lyteyz
I love this. I love breakfast casseroles, but for just me and my husband a whole casserole is too much. This is perfect for just the two of us and its SO GOOD!!! Makes a great dinner too.
- 8 ounces country sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium potatoes (pre-cooked & thinly sliced)
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 4 individual sized baking dishes with shortening or cooking spray.
- Line the bottom and sides of each ramakin with potatos.
- Add half the sausage then a layer of cheese. Top with the rest of the sausage.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the beaten egg mixture (I use about 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper- the cheese is salty).
- Pour the beaten egg over top and place in 400 degree oven for 30 minute or until eggs are done.