Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are great for guests to grab on the go! You can add or change the fillings to suit whatever you have on hand!
- 8 ounces country sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium potatoes (pre-cooked & thinly sliced)
- salt & pepper
- Grease 4 individual sized baking dishes with shortening or cooking spray.
- Line the bottom and sides of each ramakin with potatos.
- Add half the sausage then a layer of cheese. Top with the rest of the sausage.
- Add salt and pepper to taste to the beaten egg mixture (I use about 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper- the cheese is salty).
- Pour the beaten egg over top and place in 400 degree oven for 30 minute or until eggs are done.
I love this. I love breakfast casseroles, but for just me and my husband a whole casserole is too much. This is perfect for just the two of us and its SO GOOD!!! Makes a great dinner too.