Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy make ahead sauce to have on hand in the refrigerator. Tastes great on chicken (or whatever strikes your taste bone!)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup dark molasses
- Place all of the dry ingredients into a quart jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add vinegar and shake well until mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- This sauce may be served room temperature or heated just before serving.