Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Napa cabbage, a little white wine vinegar and some vegies and you have it! Great with grilled chicken and fried potatoes.
- 1 head napa cabbage, sliced very thin
- 3 carrots, peeled & grated
- 59.14 ml white onion, grated
- 425.24 g can mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
- 59.14 ml white wine vinegar
- 7.39 ml sugar or 1 Splenda quick pack
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 3-4 piece lime zest, thin strips
- 4.92 ml lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the salad vegies in a bowl. You can use the mandarin oranges if you wish or leave them out. Make sure you use napa cabbage, not bok choy.
- Mix the dressing in a bottle with a cap or mix in a shaker and shake, shake shake until sugar is dissolved. You may use Spenda but use sparingly.
- Drizzle the dressing on the top. Toss. Serve immediately or cover and chill.