1/1 Photo of Napa Country Sunshine Salad
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Napa cabbage, a little white wine vinegar and some vegies and you have it! Great with grilled chicken and fried potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head napa cabbage, sliced very thin
- 3 carrots, peeled & grated
- 59.14 ml white onion, grated
- 425.24 g can mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
- 1Mix all of the salad vegies in a bowl. You can use the mandarin oranges if you wish or leave them out. Make sure you use napa cabbage, not bok choy.
- 2Mix the dressing in a bottle with a cap or mix in a shaker and shake, shake shake until sugar is dissolved. You may use Spenda but use sparingly.
- 3Drizzle the dressing on the top. Toss. Serve immediately or cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Bok Choys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bok Choys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Napa Country Sunshine Salad
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar