Recipe by Montana Heart Song
Napa cabbage, a little white wine vinegar and some vegies and you have it! Great with grilled chicken and fried potatoes.
- 1⁄2 head napa cabbage, sliced very thin
- 3 carrots, peeled & grated
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, grated
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar or 1 Splenda quick pack
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 pieces lime zest, thin strips
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all of the salad vegies in a bowl. You can use the mandarin oranges if you wish or leave them out. Make sure you use napa cabbage, not bok choy.
- Mix the dressing in a bottle with a cap or mix in a shaker and shake, shake shake until sugar is dissolved. You may use Spenda but use sparingly.
- Drizzle the dressing on the top. Toss. Serve immediately or cover and chill.