Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gourmet. June 1990.
- 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar (to taste)
- In a bowl combine the cabbage, the carrot, and the dill.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the sugar, the salt, and the oil, tossing it to combine it well, and sprinkle the cole slaw with the vinegar, tossing it to combine it well.
I thought this was pretty good. Different from your average coleslaw. Thanks for posting.