Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe clipped from the 2007/NOV Gourmet magazine.
- 1⁄2 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- 4 cups napa cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced diagonally
- Whisk together buttermilk, mayo, vinegar, shallot, sugar, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a large bowl until sugar has dissoved, then whisk in in chives.
- Toss cabbage, radishes and celery with dressing.
This was very nice.
Great salad and dressing. I loved the addition of the radishes and celery to the standard slaw. The dressing was really yummy with the addition of the chives and shallots. Very adult and delicious.