1/1 Photo of Napa Cabbage Salad With a Crunch
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A nice refreshing salad for the summer. I do not care for coleslaw but this salad is wonderful. It does not have the heavy mayo base. The dressing also works wonderfully on a tossed green salad or steamed veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 heads napa cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crunched
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup sunkist almond accents sliced almonds (flavor of your choice)
- 1In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, cider vinegar, sugar, canola oil, pepper and ground ginger and simmer for 1 minute.
- 2Remove from heat and refrigerate.
- 3In a small saute pan, heat oil over low heat and add noodles, sesame seeds and garlic; stirring frequently, cook until golden brown.
- 4In a large salad bowl, toss the noodle mixture and sliced cabbage together.
- 5Add dressing and sprinkle with the Almond Accents.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Napa Cabbage Salad With a Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: