French Onion's Note:
I love this recipe because it's easy to make and taste great, plus its healthy. I got this recipe from my Aunt Diane.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks napa cabbage, Finely Chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, Finely sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced for color
- 2 -3 ounces oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 4 -8 ounces sunflower seeds, I like the salted kind better
- 4 ounces sliced almonds
- 1The Salad.
- 2Saute broken up noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds in olive oil until brown.
- 3let cool and mix with cabbage, red pepper and onions.
- 4Just before serving mix dressing in with salad or it gets soggy.
- 5I saute the crunchy stuff and keep it in a closed container until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Napa Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.3
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles