Recipe by Beth.B
Easy to make. The flavors are so good together.
Top Review by TrySumthinNew
Yummy! Followed recipe as written except didn't have green onions, so I just omitted them. A bit too much oil and butter. Next time I'll probably brown noodles in 1 or 2 tbsp of oil, and use 1/2 or 1/3 cup oil, or just more cabbage.
- 1 medium napa cabbage
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 1⁄2 ounces sliced almonds
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice cabbage. Add onions.Mix together in large bowl.
- Melt margarine and brown noodles. Be sure to break noodles into small pieces and do not use packaged noodle seasoning.
- When noodles are golden brown, add almonds and sesame seed, finish browning, watching carefully. Remove and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and boil for 1 minute. Let cool. Stir dressing well.
- Toss with salad greens and noodle mixture 15 to 30 minutes before serving.