Cooking Light, May 2004
Make and share this Napa Cabbage and Snow Pea Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 4 cups napa Chinese cabbage (1/4-inch slices)
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise into 1/8 inch thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1⁄2 cup julienne-cut peeled jicama (1/8-inch)
- 1⁄4 cup julienne-cut red bell pepper (1/8-inch)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk.
- To prepare slaw, combine cabbage and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add dressing, and toss well to coat. Chill 30 minutes.