Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Another recipe for our Tree Trimming party!
Make and share this Nantucket Cranberry Tart recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberries, 1/2 cup surgar and almonds.
- Transfer to a greased 11 inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Place on baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the eggs, butter, extract and remaining sugar.
- Beat in flour just until moistened (batter will be thick!).
- Spread evenly over berries.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Dust with confectioners sugar.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is so pretty, tart and lovely! We really enjoyed it served warm with ice cream. Don't be tempted to do what I did and bake it in a Bundt pan, though!! Esp. with my 15ou of cranberries and 1 cup of almonds, it completely broke apart (see photo :-). But I would definitely make this again ... Katie's way!!
[Note - stick to 12ou of berries, but I wd def. recommend an increase of almond slivers. Also, for almond extract, I used a whole vial of Dr. Oetker's Bitter-Almond Oil (.14 fl.oz.). Divine!!]