Recipe by lazyme
From the 21 Federal in Nantucket, this is a nice side dish for turkey. This can be made up to 5 days in advance to help in preparing those stressful holiday dinners.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup light molasses
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in heavy large saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Mix in cranberries.
- Simmer until cranberries begin to burst, about 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to high and boil until mixture is reduced to 1 3/4 cups, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- (Can be prepared 5 days ahead. Cover and refrigerate).
- Serve at room temperature.