Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe evolved from what has been one of my favorites since my girlhood days. If there are any leftovers a big dollop is also very tasty on a baked potato or an omelette or in a bowl of tomato soup. Prep time noted doesn't include chilling time.
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (2 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon texas pete's or frank's hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir again before serving with raw veggies and/or rippled potato chips.
Nan this was a very nice recipe. We had it with the raw veggies & then I put a big spoonful on some potato pancakes we had. Great flavor. Will add to my Dips cookbook as a favorite. I did add a little more Texas Pete for our own tastes. Made for 2010 Pick a Chef.