1/2 Photos of Nan's Sloppy Joes
This is our family's version. I'm posting it here for my kids, who like to make it now that they live away from home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with onion, pepper and garlic.
- 2Add remaining ingredients (except hamburger buns).
- 3Simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, lightly toast bun halves in 350º oven, cut side up.
- 5Serve a generous heap of meat on each bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nan's Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.2
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 960.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 28.1 g