Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe came from my friend, Nan, who lives in Colorado Springs. I wasn't sure I wanted to try this recipe when she shared it with me. But, she said it was great and she was right. It is really different... try it!!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- Spread drained pineapple into 9 x 13 pan
- Mix cheese, brown sugar and flour and pour over pineapple.
- Mix butter and crackers and spread over top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve hot!
I wasn't sure about the combination but it was surprisingly delicious! This would be great as a side dish with a holiday ham! Thanks for posting Carol. Made for Fall 2009 PAC.