Recipe by Oolala
I created this tonight to go with some lamb shish kabobs and it was fantastic (if I must say so myself). DH loved it! I listed approximate measures for salt, pepper, and garlic powder but add them to your own taste. This is super quick if the pasta is already made.
Top Review by Grandma Winnie
Wow! That is really good. Basil was the only fresh herb that I had, so I used that. Also added some finely chopped red onion. This will be a keeper in my house, Thanks Oolala.
- 1 lb orzo pasta, cooked and chilled
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2-2 teaspoons salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped