1/2 Photos of Nanny's Stuffed Flounder 5 Star Family Favorite
1 hr 5 mins
This is one of the many recipes from my grandmothers cookbook. She passed away in May of 2005 and I am recording her wonderful recipes for my family and the many generations that will follow. I hope you enjoy her recipes as much as we do. I have not made each one yet-so cooking time and servings may vary. Blessings from FOURMRANCHWIFE in Texas. (THIS IS ONE OF MY PERSONAL FAVORITES!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop all the veggies.
- 2Saute veggies in the bacon fat drippings unti soft, but not brown.
- 3Mix the sauted veggies with the crab meat, bread crumbs and spices.
- 4With a sharp knife make a slit just under the skin of the flounder. Fill the pocket you create with the mixture.
- 5Brush the flouder with melted butter.
- 6Bake 30 minutes covered with foil at 375*.
- 7Uncover and brown for 10 minutes.
- 8This will stuff 1 big or a couple small flounder.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nanny's Stuffed Flounder 5 Star Family Favorite
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 735.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: