Nanny's Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 deegrees.
- pour melted butter in a 9x9x2 baking pan and sprinkle with brown sugar. Arrange pineapple over and place cherries in center of pineapple rings. Reserve extras.
- Beat remaining ingredients for 30 seconds then for 3 minutes on high.
- Crush remaining pineapple rings and add remaining pineapple and cherries to mixture.
- Pour in pan and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and immediately turn pan upside-down.