Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My grandmother ( I call her Nanny) makes this at Christmas time and everyone LOVES it! This fudge is more the crumbly type than the soft gooey type. We all like it like that. I think it has to do with the amount of time you boil the milk and sugar. The best part of this recipe is it has minimal ingredients and is simple to make! Hope you enjoy!!!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) jar peanut butter, the small jar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme, the small jar
- Place milk and sugar in a saute pan on stove top and bring to a boil over med. to low heat.
- Let boil until hard ball forms when a tiny bit is dropped into water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and peanut butter.
- Pour mixture into a 9-10 inch plate and let cool.
- Cut into small squares to serve.