Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the pancakes my grandmother would make us when we were children. She didn't use exact measurements, so she estimated them when I asked her for the recipe she uses. Sometimes she would add things to them like coconut milk, or applesauce for an added treat. We would eat them with maple syrup, jam or with butter and sugar rolled up.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk (she always used homo milk)
- Mix the dry ingredients first until they are well blended.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients, then slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Ladle into a hot frying pan and flip when bubbles form.
Very good. I got 23 pancakes out this. They were very good but very thin. made for Spring PAC,2011.