1/1 Photo of Nanny's Famous Cheese Dip
1 hr 20 mins
This dip is soooo good! We always had it when we gathered together to watch the big game! Serve it in your crockpot on the warm setting. Have lots of tortilla chips on hand because I've yet to see a person only eat ONE helping of this dip!! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the sausage in a skillet until done and drain on paper towels.
- 2In your large crock pot, empty the 2 cans of Rotel,
- 3break the cheese into chunks and add it.
- 4Add the garlic and sausage.
- 5Heat it on high until the cheese melts, stirring often.
- 6Turn the crock pot to the warm setting for serving.
- 7Ladle this dip over a plate of tortilla chips and enjoy!
- 8Feel free to use hot sausage if you like your dip spicy.
- 9I'm totally guessing on how many servings there are. Usually people get so many helpings, the crock-pot is licked clean in no time!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nanny's Famous Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 1653.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 17.1 g