Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a staple at our house for family get together's, or just whenever we feel like it
- 16 slices bread (Cut off crusts)
- 3⁄4 lb cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 lb sausage
- Cut off crust from bread and then cut bread into 9ths.
- Combine eggs, milk, salt & butter.
- Place 1/2 the bread into a greased 9 x 12 casserole dish, add meat, then cheese. Repeat until all ingrediaents are used.
- pour liquid over bread mixture (make sure bread is completly covered).
- Refrigerate over night.
- bake at 375 for 45 minutes. (Watch the last 15 minutes to avoid over browning).