Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Fantastic Mold recipe ! From Nanny's Collection !
Make and share this Nannys Crab Mold recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- Heat the soup to boiling adding the gelatin which you have dissolved into 3 T water. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix everything else together adding the soup mixture when cooled.
- Pour into a 4 C mold and chill 4-6 hours.
- Omit gelatin if not using a mold.
- We like it w/ Triscuit crackers and we only use real crabmeat or boiled, chopped shrimp.