Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Fantastic Mold recipe ! From Nanny's Collection !
Make and share this Nannys Crab Mold recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the soup to boiling adding the gelatin which you have dissolved into 3 T water. Set aside and let cool.
- Mix everything else together adding the soup mixture when cooled.
- Pour into a 4 C mold and chill 4-6 hours.
- Omit gelatin if not using a mold.
- We like it w/ Triscuit crackers and we only use real crabmeat or boiled, chopped shrimp.