Recipe by Bansheighe4444
Great to make in a crock pot. Just throw in the ingredients and forget about tthem for about 2 hours. My mom came up with this recipe when my kids were small( they are now 23,20,17 asnd 14) This is a favorite in our house
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 lb ground beef
- chili powder (I use about 3-4 Tablespoons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your hamburger until well done- no pink showing. Put all the ingredients in a crock pot on low and heat through. Add more chili powder to taste if you like. Let it sit in the crock pot for no more than 2 hours or until totally heated through.
- Serve over rice if desired.