Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom, better known as Nanny Annie, makes this dish every holiday. It's a family favorite even for the 'picky' family members! And so easy to prepare! Enjoy...
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream the eggs, sugar, flour, and salt with hand mixer until well-blended.
- Add 4 cups of whole milk and 4 tbsp melted butter. Mix well.
- Drain the cans of corn and pour into casserole dish.
- Add creamed mixture over corn.
- Bake 45 min to 1 hour until lightly browned and firm in the middle.
Great FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
I've eaten many baked corn recipes over the years but this one has to be the best recipe yet!